Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inglorius Bastards, remembrance of things past

Yesterday I went to check out the new Tarentino movie. Afterwards in Tikis, several guys remarked that they would probably see this movie multiple times, also in the theater. Not surprisingly, the Matrix was brought up (I watched it 2x in the theater and probably 10+ times since). I had a flashback to high school times. It was summer in North Carolina and I was with Gemma, Lucy and some boys. We ate Goodberry's frozen yogurt cream before the movie in an enormous empty parking lot. Lucy was raving about how she loved the movie. I still remember the black skin chunks dotting the purple of the blueberry ice cream and the texture of the yogurt on my tongue. It was really a madeleine moment.




Vanilla with blackberries


Goodberries

No comments: