Monday, October 5, 2009

Life, etc.

I've been looking for a new job...in the meantime I went on a weekend to Cochem, in Germany, our exhibition opened at the NAi, and we had our housewarming. Besides, the job finding stress everything is going pretty well. This week and next week, I have some meetings so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I also watched a lot of Hitchcock in chronological order and got addicted to the BBC series, River Cottage. In a few years I hope to be able to own and work my own farm. Gotta start reading those permaculture books!

nuclear test suburb we stayed in

exhibit at the NAi

pre-housewarming

1 comment:

lannajin said...

Hey Shauna!
Good luck on the job hunting and phd program hunting! I guess my boss used to own a massive farm when he lived in Texas, and had sorts of livestock; and now in Missouri has some chicken and ducks as well. Maybe you could design products for permaculture :)