Wednesday, January 9, 2008

p00p

Newton's third law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. These past few days, I have finally discovered what the downside to living in the city of Delft next to the most picturesque of canals is...p00p.

Dutch people love dogs. Dogs must be walked. Because Dutch people love and therefore own dogs, they must be walked. But where? In the most picturesque of streets of course! The little tree boxes next to the canals in between the car parking spaces is coincidentally where I park my bike and the ideal place for these little doggies to do some biznass. Unfortunately, p00p is brown like the ground around the trees especially at night, and there seems to be a disproportionate amount of dogs pooping in these spaces. I've ruined two of my shoes in the past days and they are still sitting in the hallway waiting to be cleaned. Good thing I still have a couple of shoes left...

No comments: