Monday, June 9, 2008

Macau Project Pt. 2

It is an incredible sweltering day outside, but I did get a couple of things done that I am proud of. I finally completed and turned in my analysis phase report for my graduation project. This means I can get started conceptualizing and designing now. Woohoo. No more bleary eyed nights of typing and reading the small font of typical research papers.

Also, I heard from Alexander that they (NorthernLight and KisstheFrog) won the bid for the Macau project, which is the same project that got me involved with Kissthefrog.

Speaking of work, here is a top 5 weirdest lunch sandwiches Dutch people make:
1. Sambal + Peanut butter + hamburger bun (sambal is like that generic Chinese "spicy" sauce).
2. Apple syrup + cottage cheese on bread.
3. Butter + sliced strawberries + white bread

Ok, it's just going to be three for now because I want to stay accurate to observation. However I can think of some dubious ones off the top of my head which I might be inventing.

In other news, Holland vs. Italy tonight!

Ok, back to work now...

No comments: