Saturday, May 2, 2009

1/365 Days: On the Run

May 01, 2009
Inspired by a chat with Loucas over coffee, and by an old photo taken by Marcos I stumbled across from way back when, I decided that I want to draw and post a picture everyday (no matter how crappy) for a year. It has been a long time since I sketched or drew for fun, especially now that I have no more lectures to sit through. This will be an extreme exercise in self discipline for me...and I'm starting now!

Yesterday I continued my marathon of barbeques with one on Hoi-kee and Loucas's roof. Drawing the awesome scene there was way too complicated (I have some wads of paper to show for that), so I ended up drawing something I dreamed about the night before. I was driving a bus or truck of some sort, on the run from some unknown danger with a bus full of people I didn't know.

Funny that I dreamed a variation of that same dream this last night as well, but this time it involved orcas, karate, poisoned rice and scissors...

No comments: