Monday, May 4, 2009

4/365: Deflt details

Today was yet another day in my endless May holiday; the second to last. My feat for the day was that I played tennis with my housemates, Tim and Illhame. The weather was brisk but sunny, and we ended up at the Locus Publicus with Sierd and Inga after we finished a series of mini-tournaments. While sitting on the terrace, a for rent sign caught my eye, and eventually my gaze wandered onto a window detail (left).

When you live in a city for a long time, you become blissfully ensconed in everyday life while becoming more and more unaware of the details around the city. I was surprised to see so many stony faces around me where I had never looked before.

Tonight, Gas, Bart and I will practice for the first time in awhile. There is a band contest on Wednesday, and we have to fill 20 minutes...I'm going to try out my new pedals.

No comments: